Kiểm tra cuối học kì I, lớp 7
2008 - 2009
I. LISTENING: Listenthe tape carefully, then write A for TRUE , B for FALSE : (1.5pts)
A or B
1. Mai agrees to go to the school cafeteria with Nga.
2. Nam can’t go with them because he is busy.
3. Kien has to rehearse for a play with the drama group.
4. Nam is a member of the drama group.
5. Ba is going to the movie theater with his family.
6. Lan is going to stay home and watch TV.
II. USE OF ENGLISH : Write A,B,C, or D which best completes the sentences : (2pts)
7. This summer, we’ll have ___________ vacation.
B. a three-weeks
C. a three-week
8. In Vietnam, we usually ___________ Teacher’s day on November 20th.
9. His father has ___________ days off than his mother.
10. Thank you for ___________ me to your birthday party.
B. to inviting
C. to invite
11. At Christmas, he always get ___________ gifts than his sister.
A. a lot of
12. Would you like to go out for a drink?
A. Yes. I’d love to.
B. Yes, I would.
C. Yes, I like.
D. Yes, please.
13. We are concerned _____________the environment and work on neighborhood clean-up campaigns.
14. Hurry up or you’ll be late ___________ school.
II. READING COMPREHENSION : (3pts)
A. Read the passage, then write A for TRUE , B for FALSE : (1.5pts)
Every morning, Nam goes to school at a quarter to seven because his classes begin at seven. Today he has English, Math and Literature classes. He likes English most because it helps him very much to contact Mike, his British pen pal. Geography is also Nam’s favourite subject because he likes studying different countries and their people. Now it is time for recess. Nam is talking to some of his classmates while the others are playing games. They are all happy and excited at recess.
15. Nam goes to school in the morning.
16. Today he doesn’t have Literature.
17. His favourite subjects are English and Geography.
18. Nam has a British pen pal.
19. Now, he is playing games with his classmates.
20. Nam is happy and excited at recess.
B. Write A, B, C, or D to complete the following passage : (1.5pts)
Children in VietNam go to school when they are 6 years old. From 6 to 11, they are in (21) ___________. In primary schools, they learn (22) ___________ problems. They have Maths, Vietnamese and Literature. They learn to draw, sing, dance and speak English, too.
After primary schools, boys and girls in VietNam go to secondary schools. In secondary schools, they have (23) ___________ subjects. They like to stay (24) ___________ school all day. They (25) ___________ go to school on Sundays. Sometimes they go on a picnic with their teachers. Each day at school is a (26) ________ day for them.
A. secondary schools
B. primary schools
C. high schools
D. senior schools
A. how to solve
B. how solve
C. how to solving
D. how solving
B. lot of
C. a lots of
D. a lot of
A. do not
III. Supply the correct form of the verb in parentheses : (0.5pt)
27. Please don’t make so much noise. I (study) ___________
---> am studying
28. (Lan, buy) ___________ some new books tomorrow ?
---> Will Lan buy
IV. WRITING : (3pts)
A. Write the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence (1.5pts)
29. My brother drinks less water than my sister.
---> My sister drinks more water than my brother.
30. I never go to school late.
---> I am never late for school.
31. Let’s go out for dinner.
---> Why don’t we go out for dinner ?
B. Write the sentence with the cues given (1.5pts)
32. Nga / have / a letter / her English pen pal.
--->Nga has a letter from her English pen pal.
33. Mrs Dung / work / hours / than / her husband
---> Mrs Dung works fewer hours than her husband.
34. Nam / be / good at / fix / things
---> Nam is good at fixing things.
THE END OF THE TEST
View more random threads: