BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ - BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ TIẾNG ANH - BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ TỔNG HỢP - BÀI TẬP CHIA THÌ CÓ ĐÁP ÁN
A. Use the correct form of verbs in brackets.
1. In all the world, there (be) __________ only 14 mountains that (reach) __________above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) __________ to see his parents.
3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) __________for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) __________ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) the job.
6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip to California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be) __________ too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend) __________ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) __________class.
9. Tomorrow I’m going to leave for home. When I (arrive) __________at the airport, Mary (wait) for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By the year 2005, she (live) __________on this earth for 55 years .
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) __________to Mary’s party, everyone already (arrive) __________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) you in July. By the time I (see) __________ you , I (graduate) __________.
13. I (visit) __________ my uncle’s home many times when I (be) __________ a child.
14. That book (lie) __________ on the table for week. You (not read) __________ it yet ?
15. David (wash) __________ his hands. He just (repair) __________ the TV set.
16. You (be) __________here before? Yes, I (spend) __________ my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet) __________ him. We don’t know what he (look) __________ like.
18. The car (be) __________ ready for him by the time he (come) __________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find) __________that she just (leave) __________a few minutes before.
20. When we (arrive) __________ in London tonight, it probably (rain) __________.
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) __________
22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.
23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.
24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.
25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) to turn the gas off.
26. London (change) a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.
27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window
28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.
29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.
30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.
31. When I (be) __________ at school we all (study) __________Latin.
32. When I (meet) __________ him , he (work) __________as a waiter for a year or so.
33. After he (finish) __________ breakfast he (sit) __________down to write some letters.
34. She (have) __________a hard life, but she’s always smiling.
35. I think Jim (be) __________ out of town.
View more random threads: