BÀI TẬP VỚI ENOUGH - BÀI TẬP VỚI ENOUGH
Combine each pair of sentences, using " too....(for).... to" or " enough (for) ... to"
1. This soup is very hot. We can't eat it.
2. These oranges are ripe. You can eat them.
3. This morning is very cold. We couldn’t go swimming.
4. She can’t carry the box; it’s very heavy.
5. The room was very dirty. Nobody can learn it.
6. It was very late. She couldn’t go home.
7. The class was very tired. The teacher couldn't explain the lesson.
8. They can’t sleep. They aren’t tired.
9. She couldn’t see the film because it was very boring.
10. She is old, so she can drive a car.
11. All students had to stay at home because it rained heavily.
12. You can’t catch any taxi to the airport because it is very early.
13. The truck can go through the gate because it is very wide.
14. Tom was very brave boy, so all his friends admired him.
15. The room was very comfortable. We all fell asleep easily.
16. It was very cold. They couldn’t keep working in the field.
17. He spoke slowly. We could understand him.
18. The fair was very noisy. We couldn’t hear each other.
19. The soup is very excellent. We will have some.
20. They were very tired, so they stopped working.
View more random threads:
- Thức (mood) trong tiếng Anh
- Một số thể thụ động đặc biệt
- Cách dùng mạo từ a, an và the
- Thì quá khứ đơn trong tiếng Anh
- Horrible và Horrific - Terrible và Terrific
- Sự khác nhau giữa Customer và Client
- Đi trước đại từ phải có một danh từ tương ứng với nó
- Tài liệu tham khảo tiếng Anh
- Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh pro
- Tên các món ăn bằng tiếng Anh
- Giới từ
- Tổng hợp cách dùng "Should"
- Trắc nghiệm giới từ trình độ C
- “Green” có bao nhiêu nghĩa?
- Download Ngữ pháp tiếng Anh thực hành